Sunday, October 18, 2009

WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE

Well, Friday morning I weighed in at my Dr.'s....I lost 2 more lbs....totaling 106 lbs lost. October 22 will mark 6 months of strict dieting....low carb. My goal originally was to loose 100 lbs. then get off the low carb....but, I'm going to loose a few more lbs....I started eating a piece of fruit with my morning coffee...boy, the fruit tastes like pure sugar! I haven't had anything sweet in 6 months! I've grown quite fond of Gala apples. They taste delicious to me. I also have fresh bananas in my fruit bowl....anyways.....the diet keeps plugging along until I'm satisfied with my look and getting into darling clothing....also, getting into my daughter's cute wardrobe!!!! Chat with you later....can you smell my chicken in the crock pot? Yum.......

No comments:

Post a Comment