Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Losing it!!!!!!!

I started my low carb diet on April 22, 2009. Each Fri. morning I pop in at my Dr.'s office and weigh in. Yes, EACH Friday. That has helped me keep on track and be accountable to someone. It's been an extremely trying journey. I'm still on the diet and have been very faithful to what I know I can and cannot eat. I don't COUNT CALORIES, watch FAT CONTENT, or drink DIET SODAS of any sort. I do COUNT CARBS, READ ALL LABELS, eat only when I'm very HUNGRY, STOP EATING when I don't have that starved feeling anymore, CHEW each bite a million times, EAT very, very slowly, and DRINK 100 oz of water daily. Drinking the water is hard for me, so I drink the H20 Fruit bottled water that I buy at Aldi's. There are zero carbs in each bottle. I do drink several cups of coffee each day and use HEAVY CREAM or WHIPPING CREAM in my coffee. No sugar in my coffee. As of today, I've lost a total of 94 POUNDS OF LARD. I want to lose 30-40 MORE. RESULTS SO FAR: It's so easy to walk up stairs, bend over without hanging onto something and groaning, move swiftly, do all household chores, walk, and get in and out of my car. I went from size 24 to a size 14. I love planning what I'm going to wear each day and what shoes, purse and accessories I'll be wearing for the day. I have cute clothes and I'm beggining to feel confidant and good about myself. My supporters are: HUBBY AND DAUGHTER, Kandace. I cook and bake regularly anything I want....but I don't eat the wrong things....only what's LEGAL. Three weeks ago I started POWER WALKING with the hubby and doing arm exercises each day....my GOAL is to be where I want to be in ONE YEAR...that would be April, 2010. Are any of you losing weight or need to be? Comment me if you are....I'm sure I'm not the only one who is seriously dieting.....chat with you later

No comments:

Post a Comment