Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dinner & A Movie

I'm patiently waiting the arrival of my netflix movie titled: "Come Back, Little Sheba." Have you ever seen this 1952 movie? It stars a handsome Burt Lancaster (died in 1994, age 80) and Shirley Booth (died in 1992, age 94). It's such a interesting movie, and I just love the old movies be it black/white or colored. My dinner will be chef salad: Romaine lettuce topped with thinly sliced red onion, wedges of juicy tomato, sliced hard boiled egg, sliced steamed boneless/skinless chicken breast, generous amount of parmesean cheese...all topped with Ken's dressing. I'll probably also slice a hunk of cheddar cheese to eat along with it. No crackers, crutons or anything like that...I'm still low-carbing. I'll definitely be getting this movie in today's mail and will start my 'dinner and a movie' night, oh, around 7pm. Can't wait! Hubby will be at work, so the big screen is all MINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment