Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sharing With You Today...

I am HEARING my hubs walk through the house trying to find me...

I am THINKING of what I'm going to do after he leaves for work...

I am THANKFUL for having a hard working, loving, & caring husband...

I am REMEMBERING Feb. 3rd being the day my hub's dad went to heaven...

I am WEARING black & white pin-striped slacks, a black blouse and black beaded jewelry...

I am GOING to put the clothes in the dryer after they're done washing...

I am READING my Victorian magazine...

I am HOPING for just one more snow storm before springtime...

I am EATING spoonfuls of crunchy peanut butter...

I am DRINKING fresh brewed coffee with hazelnut liquit creamer...\

I am REFLECTING about my children and how I dearly love each one of them...



Chat with you later...

2 comments:

  1. aw that's a cute post! don't have too much pb cause you already got rid of your big clothes and you have bunches of cute skinny clothes you need to show off!! love you bunches

    ReplyDelete